We are Your Experienced Crew of Honest and Professional Automotive Technicians. At Putney’s we can provide you and your vehicle a full range diagnostic, maintenance and repair services including engine, cooling, brakes, steering, suspension and vehicle electronic/electrical systems. We continue to provide the friendly and helpful customer service experience just like Frank did in 1930 and strive to use up-to-date training, tools and equipment to meet the needs of your modern vehicle’s ever advancing technologies.
Since the 1930’s our core belief has been based on the simple principals of Rotary. Is it the TRUTH?
- Is it FAIR to all concerned?
- Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
- Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
These beliefs are ingrained in all that we do and we believe. This is the reason that we have families that have been coming back to Putney’s for four generations.
We invite you to visit our facility, meet with our friendly Putney’s Crew, to engage us and see firsthand what we think automotive service is all about!
We are proud to build on the old school services we provide to our customers every day, as we advance into new and exciting changes in our industry. We work very hard to comply to the environmental procedures for the proper handling of hazardous materials and the recycling of used products. We are also diligently working on reducing our carbon footprint with upgrades to our lightning. heat system and equipment in the shop and office.
Our Pledge to every customer is:
“To Respect, Maintain and Repair Your Vehicle; Properly, Fairly and Honestly!”
To ensure this happens we will:
- Perform necessary inspections every time on you vehicle.
- Advise you of all of the results of the inspections with our expert recommendations.
- Advise you of the manufacturer’s suggested maintenance schedule and explain the purpose of each service.
- Research and report on all vehicle manufacturer’s recall and warranty available to us.
- Provide a full and reasonable estimate in plain words of necessary repairs and maintenance for your approval.
- Let YOU decide what is going to be performed on YOUR vehicle -No Pressure Tactics – EVER!
- Ask for your permission/authorization before we begin on any repair or maintenance procedures.
- Research and provide the best parts based on quality, availability and price.
- Continue providing highly skilled technicians with the training to accurately diagnose and repair the toughest of problems.
- Pre-book your next appointment according to your availability and follow up our service with a survey or thank you call.
- Provide a competitive aftermarket warranty on parts and labour.
This is who we have been since Frank Putney opened the doors in the 1930’s that continued with his protégé Doug Crossman from 1964 to 2008 and with his son Paul since 1992.
We have never hung ‘Under New Management’ banners on our building to renew faith in the general public because our values don’t change from manager to manager. We have been keeping Hamilton Cruising since 1964. We are here for you!
For more information fill out this form and we will get back to you or call us at 905-523-7535